Ameelia

Monday, January 4, 2010

Take me back to the person I use to be,

Photobucket
This was sent from my Dad on 2nd Jan 2009(1yrplusplus) @ 6.41am,
whn I was otw to sch. It's has been my motivation for th past year.
It's not easy to get a msg from my Dad ,

I dragged and forced myself to school. Sadly, I have no choice. I only have one road to choose-School. Yet, life has to go on, facts are facts. It's the truth and I can't run away from it :( Let bygones be bygones. Those days when I used to be happy, End of sch, when Exams was over!, Hari Raya, Holiday! Oh my, REEEEEWINDDDDDD please. Today aftr sch celebrated Diyana's birthday. Went on crazy with Mug Root Bear. Met a couple of new friends. Yesterday at madrasa, met a couple of new friends too. A pretty and cute one, infact. "Hi, nama saya Ameelia. Awak?" Oh my, so formal. Next, met a lot of primary sch friends at Comunity Club. Met Sayidah's sister and we talked like we've known each othr for a while. LOVE HER! Next, went to Jemputan. Asri said he saw Liana at Majlis Perkahwinan. When I came, she went back home.. Hah. Aite, sad songs awaiting. Recommend me some please,

PS, I hate my Maths(s) teacher.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home