Ameelia

Friday, January 22, 2010

I don't know whats going on.

Photobucket

I've not been posting for a while due to certain reasons. I'm busy as for this week, remedial has been ending at 5.30pm and besides, I'm lazy. Even when I have a laptop in front of me, i wont be blogging because I'm busy watching vids at youtube. My watch has been permanently stuck to 5.30pm. But as for now, it's changed to 4.30pm, as sch will end at four thirty. Hura! Let me summarize-

-I've been doing research on tips about life.
-I enjoy karaoke-ing.
-Maybe gg on hiatus.
-Mirrah got an iphone.
-Been eating M&M's a lot!
-Saturday awaits!

-crushed.
-Missing dear Fir ;(

'I've got a tight grip on reality, but I cant let go whats inside of me.' Paramore, Only exception

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home