Ameelia

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'll beg you nice from my knees,

Photobucket

Went to JB to celebrate Umar's 1st Birthday. Got nthing much to talk about. Starting from tmrw, I will be gg hme at six. Cool or what? URGGG *Frown. Thn whn I reach hme, granny will ask "ni pergi kerje ke skola?"

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

More BBQ/Night pictures in Kak Eera's blog/Facebook.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(insert th person's name here), do you know that your words hurt me?
You dont realize it because all you know is to SPLIT it out. Before you elaborate yr insult any further, I think you should judge yrself first.Go grab a mirror, and look at yrself.
Are you perfect?
Do you feel special when you make everyone feel small? Well, hear this. You love to judge others so so much when you don't even know yrself! You think that everyone loves you so so much cause in yr eyes, everyone is darn ugly except for you. I think you should help yrself before you want help from others. G.A.L/ Get A Life. Puhleese. Learn to know yrself better than others. Thank You VERY VERY VERY much.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home